Rio Maggio Bianco 2020
The winery is located in the northern part of the Falerio Dei Colli Ascolani DOC area and this wine gains from this territory distinguishing and valuable peculiarities. The idea of this label comes from Salvo Agusta. It is a wine with a fresh and savory taste, smooth and refreshing, with delicate and inviting perfumes of white flowers, plum and pear.
- Brand:Rio Maggio
- Sub-Region: Falerio Dei Colli Ascolani DOC
- Varietal:50% Montepulciano 50% Sangiovese
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:60 mg/l
- Climate:In this zone we have mostly a Mediterranean climate
- Harvest Technique:Manual harvest by the end of September
- Soil:Medium texture Clay, silt and sandstone
- Vineyard Size:10 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1996
- Fermentation:Grapes are pressed just after manual harvest, without using any form of So2. Must stay in contact with skin for about 6 hours. After removing the skin, fermentation starts with select natural winery yeast. Stainless steel tanks, temperature around 16 C.
- Elevage:Concrete Oval tanks for about 6 months
- Winemaker Name:Ettore Janni -Santucci Simone
- Finning & Filtration:yes