Rosato IGP - 2021
Aglianico del Sannio is a specialty grape of Campania, where it prefers the volcanic soils. It has a powerful, intense character and is regarded as one of Italy’s finest varietals. A wine of intense fragrance with red fruits and spices makes a deep, rich ‘porty’ character with a soft finish of elegant tannins. The wine has a deep color with violet hints, and a cherry bouquet with sweet vanilla notes due to the ageing in wood. In the mouth it is full and intense with good tannic structure but still soft and silky.
- Brand:La Rivolta
- Varietal:Aglianico del Sannio
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50 ml
- Climate:Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and cool, mild winters. It rains mostly in late autumn and winter.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vineyard Size:31 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2008.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation is in stainless steel, with a temperature controlled system. 6 hours skin contact. It occurs with local organic selected yeast. Fermentation lasts 20 days with a maximum fermenting temperature of 27 °C.
- Elevage:6-8 months in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:10,000 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes