London Dry Gin NV
Unlike most of the commercially made, column-distilled gins in the market, Russell Henry uses a wheat-based neutral grain spirit redistilled on the Germain-Robin 16HL cognac still and a small Holstein potstill prior to botanical infusion. The resulting spirit is a smooth distillate, with clarity of botanical aroma and flavor. An extraordinarily appealing gin distilled on an old cognac still; botanicals include juniper, coriander, orris root, andl emon peel.
- Brand:Russell Henry
- Sub-Region:Ukiah, Mendocino County
- Varietal:Wheat-based NGS infused with juniper, coriander, orris root, and lemon peel.
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Germain-Robin's brandy potstill and a Holstein potstill
- Distiller Name:Crispin Cain
- Finishing:Light polishing filtration
- Producer Website:https://craftdistillers.com/products/russell-henry-gin