Franck Laloue taps into his stellar network of local growers to produce this crowd-pleasing Sancerre exclusively for T. Edward Wines. He vinifies small batches from Longues Fins in Chavignol and Garennes in Sancerre to assemble a blend that delivers crisp citrus notes and minerality on the palate. A crowd-pleaser Sancerre, notes of citrus and grapefruit on the palate. Mineral and crisp finish.
- Brand:SAS Les Creots
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:~40mg/l
- Climate:Sancerre is the most western point of the Loire Valley region. Climate is continental with fresh breeze coming from the Loire river
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vine Age (year planted):Average 43 years old
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks with selected yeasts.
- Winemaker Name:Franck and Clement Laloue (father and son)
- Finning & Filtration:yes
- Total Production:800 to 1,200 cs in good vintages
- Sustainable Certificates:Domaine Serge Leloue uses sustainable farming practices.