Sancerre Rouge - 2019
A beautiful Sancerre Rouge from 55+ year-old vines grown within the Les Pichons lieu dit. Cultivated using biodynamic principles and fermented with 50% whole clusters, the finished wine is red-fruited and taut, with a long and elegant finish.
- Brand:Domaine Paul Prieur
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Temperate with a continental influence
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1967.0
- Fermentation:Grapes are fermented in stainless steel. Then the wine is aged for 15 months in barriques (50%) and large oak casks (50%).
- Elevage:15 months elevage in different oak contents
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:2,500 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Under official conversion to biodynamics since 2019