Sancerre Vieilles Vignes 2018
A bright, yellow gold Sauvignon Blanc, which is charaterized due to the age of the old grafted vines grown on one soil type - terres blanches. The wine is complex, with a full mouth-feel and a fresh, mineral finish. Wonderful with white meats, fish served with sauce as well as cheese. The nose presents floral and mineral aromas with a great length, complexity, minerality and finesse on the palate achieved by limiting the amount of sulphites used. Ideal for serving at 10°C and can be kept for 5 to 8 years.
- Brand:Domaine Roger et Didier Raimbault
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:total 125mg/L
- Harvest Technique:Mechanical
- Soil:Clay-Limestone, and kimmeridgian marl
- Vineyard Size:11ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1985
- Fermentation:The grapes are pressed, then undergo a 12 month fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:Matured on its fine lees, which are regularly stirred for 12 to 18 months.
- Winemaker Name:Didier Raimbault
- Finning & Filtration:Filtered and
- Producer Website:http://raimbault-sancerre.com/index-en.html
- Total Production:7,500 cases