'Sangiovese IGT' TetraPak Tuscany NV
An organically grown Sangiovese from terroirs remarkably similar to Chianti Classico. It’s juicy and lively, with cherry, plum, and spice notes. cherry, plum and spice, fresh, balanced, juicy acidity, long finish
- Brand:Societa Agricola Monte Bernardi S.R.L.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50.0
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:Spontaneous fermentation takes place in concrete tanks.
- Elevage:Stainless steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Michael Schmelzer supervisor
- Finning & Filtration:Betonite
- Producer Website:https://1glwines.com/
- Total Production:1,100
- Sustainable Certificates:Fuoristrada is Certified Organic and uses biodynamic and sustainable practices, like TetraPak packaging.
- Sustainable Practice:Fuoristrada is Certified Organic and uses biodynamic and sustainable practices, like TetraPak packaging.