Santa Cruz de Coya - 2019
This is Roberto Henriquez’s most mineral-driven País. Grown on 200-year-old vines planted between pines and eucalyptus trees in the Nahelbuelta Mountains, it’s subtle, sharp, and complex. This wine comes from four vineyards planted in granitic soils, between pines and eucaliptus trees, in the Nahelbuelta Mountains. Subtle, sharp and complex. Consider it his most mineral Pais.
- Brand:Roberto Henriquez
- Sub-Region:Bio Bio Valley
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:20 ppm
- Climate:Cold and windy weather even in the Summer.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:granitic soils
- Vineyard Size:2.78 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):200 year-old-vines
- Fermentation:Grapes are 100% destemmed. Fermentation occurs spontaneously with native yeast, with 1–3 punchdowns per day.
- Elevage:80% ageing in concrete tanks and 20% in oak barrels. One year of ageing.
- Winemaker Name:Roberto Henríquez
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Scores:RP 94
- Total Production:8000.0