Sauvage' Gris Montagne Rose de Ventoux 2022
A pale pink-hued, aromatic rosé, the Gris Montagne is a finely balanced blend of Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, and Carignan. From its windswept vineyard, the wine channels fresh notes of red currant, tangerine, pomegranate, raspberry, nectarine, and white flowers. The Gris Montagne has a pale pink color. Pretty aromatic and fresh with notes of redcurrant, tangerine, pomegranate, raspberry, nectarine and white flowers.
- Brand:SCEA Vignobles Pichon
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Varietal:60% Grenache, 20% Cinsault, 10% Syrah, 10% Carignan
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:55ppm total
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer, low rainfalls and dry due to the strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1982
- Fermentation:After a long, soft press that achieves the perfect color, a one-month fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks with select neutral yeasts.
- Elevage:4 months aging in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Veronique Pichon and Jeremy Casado
- Finning & Filtration:Bentonite fining, light filtration
- Total Production:1800 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Anne Pichon is Certified Organic.