Sincette Le Zalte IGT Rosso 2018
Le Zalte is the most representative wine of the company's history and production choice. This Bordeaux blend represents the complete synthesis of what we believe it means to make biodynamic wines: a method that focuses on work in the vineyard and which sees in the cellar the accompaniment to the transformation of grapes into wine. Intense ruby red color with violet reflections when young. The nose is wide and intense with hints of blackberries, raspberries, marasca cherry jam and a light violet on a spicy background. The taste is soft and full with sweet and velvety tannins, closing on fruity tones of great persistence.
- Commune/Village:Polpenazze del Garda
- Varietal:60% Cabernet Sauvignon 20% Cabernet Franc 20% Merlot
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:45 mg/l
- Climate:Located along the western shore of Lake Garda, the Valtenesi, facing the sunrise, is characterized by cool nights, light breezes and sunny mornings. A sweet climate that gives the wines fineness and elegance.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:3.75 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995
- Fermentation:After destemming and soft pressing, the grapes are put in small stainless steel fermenting tanks where spontaneous alcoholic fermentation begins without using selected yeasts. After a 20-day maceration the must is separated from the skin and put in barriques where the fermentation is accomplished and the malolactic fermentation reaches naturally its complete fulfillment.
- Elevage:22 months of ageing in barriques of second passage before the bottling.
- Winemaker Name:ANDREA SALVETTI / LUCA D’ATTOMA
- Finning & Filtration:dead-end filtration
- Scores:95 Doctor wine
- Producer Website:http://www.sincette.it/
- Total Production:300 CASES
- Sustainable Certificates:Fertilization in the vineyard with field beans planted on the farm. Compost is made on the farm with vegetable waste. We have rainwater recovery, a bio-architecture cellar, energy saving practices and a photovoltaic system. We have weather stations for precision interventions and minimizing the agronomic impact in the vineyard.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes