Dolcetto d'Alba 'Selectio' DOC 2021
A Dolcetto of balance and richness, Selectio hits the glass with an intense ruby color and lively aromas of red fruit, violet, and rosemary. Wild berries and graceful tannins define the palate and persist over a long finish. Intense ruby color. Dense, lively nose, warm, with notes of very lively red fruits. Violet, undergrowth, hints of rosemary and fragrant bunch. On the palate is balanced, rich of wild berries notes and it shows a long lasting finish. Tannins are caracherized by finesse.
- Brand:Sobrero Dolcetto d'Alba
- Commune/Village:Castiglione Falletto
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added: 38 mg/l
- Climate:Castiglione Falletto village. position nord ovest. Continental climate
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:0.7 hectar
- Vine Age (year planted):1995
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place over 7–8 days in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks with open-air pumpovers. Then, malolactic conversion occurs after an open racking.
- Elevage:Dolcetto receives a minimum of 6 months’ maturation in steel and 3 mounth in bottle before release
- Winemaker Name:Flavio Sobrero
- Finning & Filtration:yes,
- Producer Website:https://sobrerofrancesco.it/
- Total Production:350 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Sobrero is Certified Organic and practices dry-farming in their vineyards.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes