The Plum, I Suppose NV
The Plum, I Suppose relies on the balance between two very different components. The kernel inside plum stones is the foundation of this spirit, lending a marzipan, bitter almond flavor. Distilled marigold kombucha contributes floral and tannic notes somehow reminiscent of plum skins.
- Varietal:"Plum pits, marigold kombucha, pearled barley, malted Barley "
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:With koji and Belgian saison yeast
- Still Type:Vacuum
- Distillation:Fragmented vacuum distillation
- Maturation:In glass
- Distiller Name:Lars Williams
- Producer Website:https://us.empirical.co/