Titolo' Aglianico del Vulture DOC - 2019
This is the Fucci family’s flagship wine, named in honor of the local volcanic soils and the Titolo tower that lies near the Fucci vineyard holdings. Made exclusively from organic Aglianico aged in clay amphora, Titolo is a full-bodied, deeply structured wine.
- Brand:Elena Fucci
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:15 mg/L
- Climate:Location: Barile - Contrada Solagna del Titolo. Exposition: S-SE ; Elevation 600 meters. Distance from Sea 85 Km (Adriatic).
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:volcanic soils
- Vineyard Size:8 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1960.0
- Fermentation:Grapes are destemmed using an optical sorter to select the most perfect berries. Vinification occurs in oak casks. After primary fermentation, the wine is racked, pressed, and returned to barrel to undergo malolactic fermentation. The wine then ages for 14 months.
- Elevage:14 months in Amphora then 6 months in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Elena Fucci
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://www.elenafuccivini.com
- Total Production:450 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Elena Fucci wines are grown and made organically, with a focus on natrual proceses that maintain biodiversity including feritilization with field beans and compost. The estate likewise uses a rainwater capture system, and utilizes on-site weather stations to maximize precision and minimize their impact on the environment.