Tzingarella IGT Rosso - 2021
Tuscany, Italy. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc blend. Organic. Medium-bodied. Packed with fruit that is richly complex and smooth. Its tannins, acidity and cherry soul are unmistakably Tuscan with the added character of fresh cassis, blackberries and minerality characteristic of Bordeaux.
- Sub-Region:Chianti Classico
- Varietal:40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc, Colorino
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:<25mg/L
- Climate:Mediterranean climate. In Panzano in Chianti, the summers are short, warm, and mostly clear and the winters are long, very cold, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 86°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 94°F.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandstone soils
- Vineyard Size:2 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):The vineyards age range from plantings 2003-2006.
- Fermentation:natural fermentation & maceration on skins in stainless steel vats for up to 20 days, by using indigenous yeast.
- Elevage:maturation for 18 to 24 months in used big wooden barrels
- Winemaker Name:Michael Schmeltzer
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes