Verha Rosso Basilicata IGT - 2021
Verha is made from the youngest vines planted in Contrada Catavatta, next to Titolo vineyards. It is an interpretation of elegant, fresh and fruity wine, with great drinkability. Verha shows a red ruby color, with intense notes of ripe red and dark fruits, some fresh and some dried. On the tongue it is well balanced with rich tannins.
- Brand:Elena Fucci
- Varietal:Aglianico del Vulture
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:40 mg/l
- Climate:Continental climate, with long intense winter and soft short summer. Snow covers vineyard for a short period in winter; 650 mt of altitude. Exposition: S-SE - 85 km distance from the Adriatic Sea.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:volcanic soils
- Vineyard Size:1.5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2015.0
- Fermentation: The grapes in the cellar are first de-stemmed. The firmentation happens in steel tanks and last 12 days. After a couple of pressing and racking, the wine rest for 6 months in big tanks
- Elevage:6 months in bottle before being released.
- Winemaker Name:Elena Fucci
- Scores:89/100 (Vinous vintage 2021)
- Producer Website:https://www.elenafuccivini.com
- Total Production:300 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes