Vigne' Collio Bianco 2020
White blend obtained from grapes of native and other international vines perfectly acclimatized in Friuli and above all in the Collio for the recognized geopedological and microclimatic qualities. Deep straw yellow;fruity, complex, soft, with mineral notes of good length. On the palate shows intensity, it is warm and full, with balanced acidity and notable fruity richness in the persistent finish.
- Varietal:Friulano, Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio all in equal part
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:60 mg/l
- Climate:We are at the border with Slovedia. The weather is rather continental, rigid and dry in winter, warm and windy in the summer. The wind is a climatic element of this area. There are few snow-covered episodes in winter. The rains are concentrated in the months of January, February, March, April, October and December, almost completely absent in the summer.
- Harvest Technique:Sustainable
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:8 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1990
- Fermentation:Separate for different varieties. Cold maceration for 3 days, after that fermentation starts with a piede de cuve. Temperature is around 16 C. In the end the wine is keeped in big stainless steal tank. Thermal control of fermentation and subsequent refinement in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:Stainless and steal for 8 months and the rest in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Patrizia Felluga
- Finning & Filtration:Cold filtration
- Producer Website:https://www.zuanivini.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ZUANIVini-Vigne-IT.pdf
- Total Production:400 cases