Vigne del Pellagroso Malmostoso Pet Nat 2020
A pétillant naturel Merlot that winks at Lambrusco, Malmostoso pairs fruit complexity with lively effervescence. Maceration without pumpovers imbues graceful balsamic notes, while in-bottle refermentation with passito must lends additional depth. Malmostoso is a Merlot that “winks” at Lambrusco. The maceration without pumping over makes it graceful and balsamic, while the refermentation in the bottle with passito must gives it complexity.
- Brand:Vigne del Pellagroso
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:11 mg/l
- Climate:This area is characterized by a cold/mild climate;
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:1.5 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1998
- Fermentation:After destemming, the grapes macerate on the skins for 14 hours, then ferment in concrete and undergo malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:IN THE CONCRETE TANK FOR 8 MONTHS, THEN IN THE BOTTLE FOR AT LEAST 6 MORE
- Winemaker Name:Sharom Messori
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Vigne del Pelagroso is Certified Biodynamic and follows organic prinicples in their vineyards.
- Sustainable Practice:Vigne del Pelagroso is Certified Biodynamic and follows organic prinicples in their vineyards.