Vigne del Pellagroso Malmostoso Pet Nat 2020
A pétillant naturel Merlot that winks at Lambrusco, Malmostoso pairs fruit complexity with lively effervescence. Maceration without pumpovers imbues graceful balsamic notes, while in-bottle refermentation with passito must lends additional depth.
- Brand:Az. Agr. Antonio Camazzola
- Size:750 ml
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:11 mg/l
- Climate:This area is characterized by a cold/mild climate;
- Harvest Technique:Grapes are harvested by hand during the first week of September.
- Soil:STONE GRAVEL CLAY LIMESTONE
- Vineyard Size:1.5 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):1998
- Fermentation:After destemming, the grapes macerate on the skins for 14 hours, then ferment in concrete and undergo malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:IN THE CONCRETE TANK FOR 8 MONTHS, THEN IN THE BOTTLE FOR AT LEAST 6 MORE
- Winemaker Name:Sharom Messori
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Tasting Notes:Malmostoso is a Merlot that “winks” at Lambrusco. The maceration without pumping over makes it graceful and balsamic, while the refermentation in the bottle with passito must gives it complexity.