Giving Tree Vineyard Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2020
A deep dark purple wine, with an abundance of floral and fruity notes. Crunchy red fruit interlaced with mountain pine and wild herbs greet the nose. On the palate, acidity is key, followed by very ripe tannins, creating a savory experience. It is juicy, but not jammy, as the acidity and brightness of the fruit remain quite persistent. The finish is dry and slightly rustic, showing the wild nature of the site and the great aging potential within.
- Sub-Region:Sonoma County
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- Climate:relatively cool, with regular winds.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:loam soils
- Elevage:30% French Oak
- Winemaker Name:Joseph Ryan
- Producer Website:https://rednewt.com
- Total Production:265 cases