VNA: Mask 2020
The nose has fragrant hints of lime, pear, and jasmine, followed by a fresh and delicious sip, and a particularly fine bubble. Medium length closure on notes of citrus and almond.
- Brand:VNA (Bobo Selections)
- Region:Municipality of Torrazza Coste
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:70mg/l
- Climate:In Torrazza Coste, the summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 86°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 93°F.
- Harvest Technique:(from vna website) Most of the vineyards are trained with the Guyot form but there is no lack of plants trained with the spurred cordon form. The pruning carried out on the vineyards requires respect for the flow of the sap in the plant, allowing the vine to express itself according to its nature and avoiding excessively invasive cuts that would cause wounds and a disharmonious development.
- Soil:Loamy alluvial deposits or loamy clay. Soils of brown color, from deep, to very deep, loamy frank in topsoil and loamy clay in non-skeletal subsoil. The organic carbon content is low.
- Vineyard Size:7ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2005
- Fermentation:fermentation in steel tanks
- Elevage:aging in steel tanks until the following spring, when it comes added refrigerated must of Cortese triggers the refermentation process
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://www.boboselections.com/#vna
- Total Production:1500 bottles