3 Year Old Rum Agricola da Madeira NV
William Hinton’s 3 Year Old bottling accents the classic vegetal notes of rum agricole with cedar, baking spice, and vanilla on the nose and palate.
- Brand:William Hinton
- Sub-Region:Estreito da Calheta
- Varietal:The sugar cane juice comes from varieties POJ-2725 and NCO-370. The sugar cane is harvested manually and crushed mechanically.
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeast for 24 hours.
- Still Type:100 year old single-column still
- Distillation:Continuous column distillation to 140 proof
- Cooperage:French oak barrels
- Maturation:Aged for three years in French oak barrels.
- Distiller Name:Emanuel Camacho
- Producer Website:http://williamhintonrum.com/
- Total Production:290,000 liters/year
- Tasting Notes:The 3 Year has notes of cedar and baking spice overlaying the vegetal notes of the agricole rum. Cedar, baking spice, and vanilla on the palate.