100% de Agave Tequila Reposado NV
A lighter-colored Reposado, thanks to its charcoal filtration, this bottling bursts with green vegetal aromas, anchored by agave sweetness from its high-elevation home. The finish is smooth, with hints of baking spice and white pepper.
- Brand:La Gritona
- Sub-Region:Valle de Guadalupe
- Varietal:100% Blue Weber agave from the highlands of Jalisco.
- Size:375ml, 750ml
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot-column hybrid
- Cooperage:Ex-Bourbon barrels
- Maturation:Aged for eight months.
- Distiller Name:Melly Barajas
- Finishing:Charcoal filtration
- Producer Website:https://lagritona.com/
- Tasting Notes:Charcoal filtration prior to bottling gives the Tequila a very light color and smooth finish. A lot of green, vegetal notes on the nose anchored by agave sweetness on the palate, with baking spice and white pepper on the finish.