Skip to main content

Need Help?

Product placeholder image

Groslot' VDF Blanc 2022

Alexis Hudon spent ten years as a sommelier in Quebec City and Montreal, specializing in natural wines, before relocating to Paris in the middle of the 2010s. In 2014, he worked his first harvest alongside Julien Guillot in Burgundy and Nicolas Reau in Anjou. After his first season, he returned to Paris to work as a floor manager at two of the city's most renowned natural wine restaurants, Clamato and Coinstot Vino. In the late spring of 2015, Hudon left Paris to work full time with Lise & Bertrand Jousset in the Loire, where he started in earnest in the world of winemaking. Hudon does not own any vineyards but buys exclusively organic fruits from his friends in the Touraine AOP. 80% of his grapes come from the village of Saint-Aignan, the other 20% from Montlouis-sur-Loire. Alexis does more than just buy fruit; he actively participates in the vineyards by pruning the 4 hectares of land that provides his grapes and manually managing the soil's work and harvest with his team. He brings the grapes in small cases to his cellar in Bourges (which he created in 2019) where he starts the vinification. Hudon's first solo vintage was in 2018, with 500 cases; he still occasionally lends a hand to his buddies at Jousset in the vineyard and cellar.
  • Brand:Alexis Hudon SAS
  • Region:Centre-Val de Loire
  • Sub-Region:Cher
  • Commune/Village:Bourges
  • Varietal:Grolleau
  • Color:White
  • Alcohol:10.50%
  • Size:1.5L

Show More Less Information

  • Country:France
  • Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
  • Soil:clay soils
  • Winemaker Name:Alexis Hudon

Frequently Viewed

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart