Pommard 1er Cru "Pezerolles" - 2020
Les Pezerolles, located north of the Pommard appellation, has a reputation for delicate, elegant wines—and this bottling displays that character with complexity and grace. Subtly spicy on the nose, the palate is juicy and silky with notes of freshly picked cherries and soft tannins. Armand has given his Pezerolles the award of being the best student in the classroom. This 1er Cru has a distinctive personality and check all the required tasting notes! Spicy and perfumy by the nose, palate features freshly-picked cherries, juicy and silky length. Tannins are soft and delicate.
- Brand:Armand Heitz
- Sub-Region:Côte de Beaune
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:silt soils
- Vineyard Size:0.6 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1973, 1983
- Fermentation:100% whole-cluster grapes macerate for up to seven days with soft pumpovers before fermentation. Then, they macerate for 2–5 more days after fermentation.
- Elevage:14 months in 20% to 40% new oak depending on the vintage.
- Winemaker Name:Armand Heitz
- Producer Website:https://armandheitz.com