Gran Clase 100% de Agave Tequila Extra Anejo
Arette’s Gran Clase is an Extra Añejo with richness and spicy complexity that will appeal to to whiskey lovers as well as tequila aficionados. Four years of aging rounds out its intricate notes of sweet agave, vanilla, black pepper, and cedar, with just the right amount of oak influence.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Cooperage:Ex-Bourbon barrels from Woodford Reserve.
- Maturation:Aged for four years.
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 60 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/