BOH! Sangiovese Natura Costa Toscana 2021 - 2022
This wine belong to the family of Val di Toro but it is made in a complete natural way. Boh iis an italian expression to say I have no idea. In fact when we asked the name of the wine Anna Maria said "boh!?" and we liked it. The method we followed to vinify Boh was meant to extract at the maximum level the fruit and freshness and all the primary flavours of the Sangiovese grapes it is made with. Its color is light red but the mouth is full of red fruit flavors, such as red cherry, strawberry, plum, and raspberry. Its tannins are soft making it very easy to drink.
- Commune/Village:Poggio La Mozza,
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:28 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean, proximity to sea.
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:0.6 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2010.0
- Fermentation:Grapes get crushed and destemmed and then placed in a steel vat and macerated for 7 days. After that it is left to initiate a spontaneous fermentation without any addition of either yeasts or Sulphur. Once the fermentation is over we do the racking and leave it in the vat until the malolactic fermentation is also completed.
- Elevage:After vinification, the wine is racked again and left to rest till March, approximately 6 months from harvest, and then bottled
- Winemaker Name:Alessandro Boniperti
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:80 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:No chemical elements are used in any steps of the viticulture and vinification process
- Sustainable Practice:Yes