Dinamico IGT Rosso - 2018
It is the last born in the Sincette winery, obtained from a blend of Marzemino 50%, Groppello 25% and Barbera 25% with grapes harvested separately according to the ripening period. The color is ruby red with purple notes, a broad and mainly spicy aroma, supported by hints of small red fruits. In the mouth it is soft, elegant, fresh with nice acidity and flavor that make it an excellent wine for the whole meal and especially to accompany red meat dishes. Ruby red color with violet hints. Wide and complex bouquet, light spicy with hints of small red berries. The taste is soft, elegant and fresh with good acidity and sapidity.
- Commune/Village:Polpenazze del Garda
- Varietal:60% Marzemino, 25% Gropello 15% Barbera
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:61 mg/l
- Climate:Located along the western shore of Lake Garda, the Valtenesi, facing the sunrise, is characterized by cool nights, light breezes and sunny mornings. A sweet climate that gives the wines fineness and elegance.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:3.90 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995.0
- Fermentation:After destemming and soft pressing, the grapes are put in stainless steel tanks where spontaneous alcoholic fermentation begins without using selected yeasts. After a maceration of 14 days, the must is separated from the skins and put in truncated cone vats where the alcoholic fermentation is accomplished and the malolactic fermentation reaches naturally its complete fulfillment.
- Elevage:After 4 months of ageing in concrete, the wine is bottled.
- Winemaker Name:ANDREA SALVETTI / LUCA D’ATTOMA
- Producer Website:https://www.sincette.it
- Total Production:500 CASES
- Sustainable Practice:Yes