Famille Sumeire "l'Orange" Skin Contact Blanc - 2021
Château Coussin, located on the excellent terroir of the Sainte Victoire mountain, where vines have been farmed since Antiquity, was purchased in 1903 by Jean-Baptiste Gautier and is now owned by his descendants Olivier and Sophie Sumeire. A very light pearl pink. The nose is delicate and gentle, with notes of wild strawberry and mint. On the finish, there is a long aromatic persistence in the mouth, with aromas of mandarin and lemon zest. A well-balanced and refined rosé. Tuna tartar with coriander, ceviches, seafood risotto, and lamb confit with garlic and thyme are a perfect match with this wine.
- Brand:Familie Sumeire
- Sub-Region:Côtes de Provence
- Varietal:60% Grenache, 40% Syrah
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Vineyard Size:50 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):The vines have an average age of 30 years.
- Winemaker Name:Olivier Sumeire
- Sustainable Practice:Yes