'Solange' Rosé VDF 2022
Using 100% Merlot from Languedoc’s sun-blanketed vineyards, Francois Ducrot has crafted a dynamic rosé. The palate is a clean, ethereal balancing act between its ripe fruit and mineral freshness, and a tension that lingers on a long finish. Solange is a vivid rosé with a nice texture, ripe fruit flavor well balanced with the minerality and freshness. Very alive, the mouthfeel is long and the energy is overflowing.
- Brand:Francois Ducrot
- Sub-Region:Vin de France
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:60 ppm total
- Climate:Mediterranean climate with very hot summer and low rainfall
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vineyard Size:25 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2008
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:4 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Francois Ducrot
- Finning & Filtration:Light filtration
- Total Production:500 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Francois Ducrot's sources are Certified Organic.