Titolo' IGT Basilicata Rosato - 2021
Titolo Rosato is a delicate yet deeply colored Aglianico rosé made from the young vines on the Fucci estate. Harvested intentionally for rosé, the wine is supported by lovely acidity which allows the grape’s inherent red fruit aromas to shine.
- Brand:Elena Fucci
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:15 mg/l
- Climate:Located in Barile at Contrada Solagna del Titolo at the foot of Vulture Mountain, at 600 mt of altitude. Exposition: S-SE - 85 km distance from the Adriatic Sea.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:volcanic soils
- Vineyard Size:6 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1960 - 1990
- Fermentation:Grapes are cooled in the cellar and destemmed before a three to four day period of cryo-maceration. Then the grapes are gently pressed before fermentation in steel tanks. Then the wine is cold stabilized for one month before filtering and bottling.
- Elevage:1 month in stainless steel and 1 month in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Elena Fucci
- Scores:91/100 (Vinous vintage 2020)
- Producer Website:https://www.elenafuccivini.com
- Total Production:190 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Elena Fucci wines are grown and made organically, with a focus on natrual proceses that maintain biodiversity including feritilization with field beans and compost. The estate likewise uses a rainwater capture system, and utilizes on-site weather stations to maximize precision and minimize their impact on the environment.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes