Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi - 2022
From the Rinalda Vineyard, which looks down on the Medieval town of Arcevia, this wine is Conti Di Buscareto’s most authentic expression of Verdicchio. The most well-known native grape of the Marche region, this is always fresh and long on the palate with distinct aromas of white florals and just-picked fruit notes.
- Brand:Conti di Buscareto
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:40 mg /l
- Climate:The climate is sub-continental with changes in temperature from season to season: hot summers, but cooled by the benevolent sea breeze, and cold winters with regular seasonal rains.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:12 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1998 and 2002
- Fermentation:Grapes are pressed gently before fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:In stainless steel tanks for 4/5 months. Bottle ageing for 2 months.
- Winemaker Name:Umberto Trobelli
- Scores:Oscar Value for Money
- Producer Website:https://buscareto.com/
- Total Production:900 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Conti di Buscareto practices organic farming across all of its vineyards, and also adheres to Italy’s stringent National Quality System of Integrated Production (SQNPI). This secondary certification verifies that all of Conti di Buscareto’s wines are fully chemical free, and certifies that the winery is minimizing synthetic chemicals in all aspects of production.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes