Chablis 1er Cru "Les Vaillons" - 2021
Hailing from the Premier Cru of Vaillons on Chablis’ southwest side, this wine is fresh and energetic, with buttery and almond complexity on the nose. The vineyard’s southeast-facing slopes have a geological profile similar to the Grand Cru sites on the other side of the village, yielding a complete and balanced wine. This wine presents itself with a citrine yellow colour with greenish nuances and a fresh nose with buttery notes and slight aromas of sweet almonds, revealing in the mouth a complete and versatile profile.
- Brand:Daniel Dampt
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Yes
- Climate:When it comes to climate. It has a semi-continental climate without maritime influence. The peak summer growing season can be hot; and wintertime can be long, cold and harsh, with frosty conditions lasting to early May.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:3.6 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1980.0
- Fermentation:They ferment the wine in stainless steel, allowing the Chardonnay character to shine.
- Elevage:Stainless steel for 9 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:Vincent Dampt and Sébastien Dampt
- Producer Website:https://www.chablis-dampt.com/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes