Riesling - 2021
Maison Joseph Cattin, an independent and family-owned winery united for 300 years, has been dedicated to developing the originality of the soils to the richness of the grape varieties in order to give birth to a noble and elegant collection of Alsace wines. This has a bright and pale yellow appearance with green reflects. The nose contains mineral with citrus flowers, with the palate being fresh, dry and mineral, with grapefuit flavours.
- Brand:Domaine Joseph Cattin
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Only at bottling
- Climate:The climate is continental with cold winters and warm, dry summers.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:23 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1980.0
- Fermentation:Gentle pressing of the grapes. Fermentation between 18 and 22℃.
- Elevage:6 months minimum in stainless steel tanks and old oak foudre
- Winemaker Name:Jacques Cattin Junior
- Producer Website:https://www.cattin.fr/en/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes