Rose Blanc Grand Cru NV
This Grand Cru Rosé Champagne features Chardonnay from Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger, Cramant, and Chouilly, plus 8% Pinot Noir from Bouzy. Intense freshness and minerality perfectly complement the citrus aromas, yellow cherry notes, and deep, velvety palate. Color of blood orange juice with a nose of pink Florida grapefruit and yellow cherry, freshness and velvety, the palate on a mineral frame and of great depth, an intense freshness gives way entirely to the expression of fruits cited above.
- Brand:Champagne Pertois-Moriset
- Sub-Region:Côte des Blancs
- Commune/Village:Le Mesnil-sur-Oger
- Varietal:92% Chardonnay, 8% Red Bouzy Pinot Noir
- Color:Sparkling Rose
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:At harvest before pressing and at disgorgement.
- Climate:In Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, the summers are short, comfortable, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, windy, and mostly cloudy.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1935, 1995
- Fermentation:The Chardonnay is fermented in stainless steel, while the Pinot Noir ferments on its skins in neutral oak.
- Elevage:Chardonnay in steel / Pinot Noir in neutral oak. 36 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:The House’s history began through the marriage between Yves Pertois and Janine Moriset. Today, The House is managed by their granddaughter Cécile and her husband Vincent.
- Producer Website:https://www.pertoismoriset.com/en
- Sustainable Certificates:Pertois Moriset uses sustainable farming practices.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes