Brut Prosecco di Treviso DOC
Aromatic freshness, moderate structure, and gently persistent bubbles combine in this refined and delicate Presecco. It’s fresh on the palate, with a bright acidity that makes it extremely versatile on the table. A bright straw color with a subtle but persistent fizziness. The taste is well-balanced, with an acidity that highlights the aromatic freshness, resulting in a very pleasant taste. It is a fresh, young wine that is extremely versatile, ideal for a modern, light cuisine or as an aperitif. It is particularly suited to a variety of cockails, and it is a good accompaniment to various appetizers, white meat and fish in general.
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:90 mg/l
- Climate:The climate in this area is moderately continental, with cold, damp winters and hot, muggy summers.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:40 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995-2000
- Fermentation:Primary fermentation occurs in steel tanks at 64.4–66.2°F with local yeasts. The wine spends three months on the lees, then secondary fermentation takes place in autoclaves.
- Winemaker Name:Montelvini Team
- Total Production:10,000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Montelvini only uses low environmental impact products to preserve biodiversity in their vineyards.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes