Breva White Pet Nat 2022
Breva means the fruits of the first harvest". This Blanc de Noirs is a naturally sparkling wine made from Petit Verdot, one of Alpamanta's red grapes from a single vineyard. A real natural wine. It is light, with aromas of fruit and flowers, fresh and pleasant to drink. Pearly, straw yellow and cloudy. Scent of flowers with hints of pineapple, white peach, quince and jam. Fresh taste of white fruits." - Solera Beverage Group.
- Varietal:Petit Verdot
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:24
- Climate:Mendoza provides perfect circumstances for the development of organic wines because it is a desert with about 330 days of sun and an annual rainfall of 220ml. Drip irrigation is used to water plants, thereby conserving water and reducing waste. Summers are warm, but temperatures can drop dramatically at night. This causes a thermal amplitude of roughly 20°C.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:35ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006
- Fermentation:The base wine was made without adding sulfur dioxide or other additives fermented by indigenous or autochthonous yeasts, finishing the second fermentation inside the bottle.
- Elevage:950 m.a.s.l.
- Winemaker Name:Victoria Brond
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://www.alpamanta.com/
- Total Production:9,500 bottles