Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
South of Santiago in the Maipo Valley, Chile has become one of THE locations in the world known for manufacturing great value for money wine during the past twenty years. With aromas of cherry, pepper, and clean minerality, Casa Julia is unquestionably in that group. This stainless steel wine also boasts fine firm tannins, a great full palate, and a price that can't be surpassed. Casa Julia will become your new favorite hangout, whether you're entertaining or just relaxing.
- Brand:Vina Fray Leon
- Region:Maipo Valley
- Varietal:Cabernet Sauvignon
Show More Less Information
- Climate:The winters are chilly, with highs of 14.5°C and lows of 4°C on average. The daily temperature range throughout the summer is quite large, averaging between 12 and 28.5 degrees Celsius. The afternoon winds that blow over the Maipo River basin tend to be chilly, which is great for the vineyards.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1970
- Fermentation:temperature control / stainless steel fermentation
- Winemaker Name:Pable Morande
- Finning & Filtration:filtered and fined
- Sustainable Practice:Yes