Cinquante Cinq Sauvignon Blanc
From a dozen carefully selected growers in the seaside Pays d'Oc region, this is a taut and boldly aromatic Sauvignon Blanc. Grapefruit, lemon, and tangerine dominate, with bright acidity and a undercurrent of refreshing minerality. A well balanced Sauvignon, taut, pretty aromatic with a dominance of citrus fruit, grapefruit, lemon, tangerine notes and mineral.
- Brand:Les Vins Aujoux
- Sub-Region:Pays d'Oc
- Varietal:100% Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:90 ppm total
- Climate:Continental with an Oceanic influence
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out mechanically.
- Soil:Clay and limestone with some schist
- Vineyard Size:150 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2000.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Jean-Marc Aujoux
- Finning & Filtration:Fined and filtered