Cremant d'Alsace Brut Nature Rose - 2018
This zero dosage rosé crémant shows the food-friendly style of Pinot Noir. Full-bodied with a densely woven texture and mouthwatering acidity, it’s got aromas of blood orange, cassis, and red pepper—plus reverberations of dark-berry jam and dark chocolate on the palate. The Cremant Brut Nature Rose has a deep pink color with copper glints. Blood oranges, blueberries, cassis, a touch of red pepper. Full-bodied, gripping with gentle phenolics on the palate, very densely woven texture, substance, with a fine saline touch, and mouth-watering acidity. Dark berry jam and dark chocolate with deep, long reverberations. Vinous, unique style. Perfect food accompaniment.
- Brand:Domaine Dirler-Cadé
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:44ppm total
- Climate:Semi continental with very hot and dry summer. Colmar is one of the driest city in France. Winter is very extreme getting snow pretty often.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:18 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1992.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks with indigenous yeasts, and it’s stopped when 22.5g/L of sugar remains.
- Elevage:36 months "sur lattes" before disgorgement. No dosage
- Winemaker Name:Jean and Ludivine Dirler
- Producer Website:https://dirler-cade.com/en/
- Total Production:500 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Dirler-Cade is Certified Organic and biodynamic.