Domaine de L'Harmas Chateauneuf du Pape 2021
Domaine de L'Harmas was created in 2000 by Patrick and Nathalie Fabre. However the vineyards were in the family for 4th generation and the grapes sold to the local coop. The estate is certified Organic since 2012. The 3.5 ha of Chateauneuf du Pape are adjacent to Chateau de Beaucastel. This cuvee presents notes of black fruit, spices such as clove, nutmeg and pepper. Full-bodied and powerful mouth.
- Brand:Domaine de L'Harmas
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Varietal:70% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer, low rainfalls and dry due to the strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:3.5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1950
- Fermentation:Indigenous yeast, 100% de-stemmed grapes, 1 month of maceration/fermentation in concrete tank. Daily punch down and pump over
- Elevage:18 months in concrete tank
- Winemaker Name:Patrick and Nathalie Fabre
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Sustainable Certificates:Certified EU Organic