Domaine de Montvac Cotes du Rhone
Domaine de Montvac’s Côtes du Rhône is an exemplar of suppleness and finesse. Declassified Vacqueyras Grenache and Syrah from younger, mistral-wind-buffeted vines give it energy and bright red-fruit aromas, along with tannic structure and notes of licorice. Supple wine with crunchy tannins. The young vines develop a high aromatic of ripe red fruits, licorice and a lot of finesse.
- Brand:Domaine de Montvac
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Sub-Region:Côtes du Rhône
- Varietal:60% Grenache, 40% Syrah
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:45ppm total
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer and strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out by hand.
- Soil:Clay and limestone
- Vineyard Size:22 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2002
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:8 months in concrete tank
- Winemaker Name:Cecile Dusserre and Amélie Cartoux
- Finning & Filtration:None