Henry Varnay Rose Sec NV
Henry Varnay’s Rosé Sec is a rich, dark-pink sparkler with fine bubbles. Cabernet Franc and Gamay provide juicy cherry, raspberry, and blueberry notes, with a modest touch of sweetness that plays perfectly off the wine’s vibrant acidity. A dark pink color and steady stream of fine bubbles. Bright red fruit sparkler with a hint of sweetness to play off the vibrant acidity that comes from younger vineyards and early picking. Notes of cherry, raspberry and blueberry.
- Brand:Henry Varnay
- Sub-Region:Centre Loire
- Varietal:60% Cabernet Franc, 40% Gamay
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:110 ppm total
- Climate:Semi continental climate with oceanic influence
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:180 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in bottle minimum
- Winemaker Name:Jean-Luc Grand
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Total Production:6000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Henry Varnay's sources use sustainable farming practices.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes