Lambrusco di Sorbara Dry DOC NV
The “Sorbara” variety of Lambrusco often shows expressive aromatic character and deep flavors, and L’Onesta is no exception. A vivid ruby in the glass, it announces itself with pink fruit and violet aromas. Sour cherry, hibiscus, and raspberry candy accompany a delicate mousse and a touch of tannin on the gentle, herb-tinged finish. Sparkling dry wine, with a characteristic bouquet of violets. Ruby-red color with a dry but gentle finish, light and crisp. An excellent companion with many Italian dishes, especially those including parmesan, prosciutto, or balsamic vinegar.
- Varietal:70% Lambrusco di Sorbara, 30% Lambrusco Salamino
- Color:Sparkling Red
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:85 mg/l
- Climate:the summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 88°F and is rarely below 25°F or above 95°F.
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:23 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990.0
- Fermentation:The grapes receive a cold maceration and stabilization. Then, they’re vinified using the Charmat method.
- Winemaker Name:Mr Carafoli
- Total Production:4500 cases