Original Rum Agricola da Madeira
This is a classic rum agricole is defined by purity. Not as classically funky as those from Martinique, it's bright and clear, with light salinity and grassy notes.
- Brand:William Hinton
- Sub-Region:Estreito da Calheta
- Varietal:The sugar cane juice comes from varieties POJ-2725 and NCO-370. The sugar cane is harvested manually and crushed mechanically.
Show More Less Information
- Still Type:100 year old single-column still
- Distillation:Continuous column distillation to 140 proof
- Distiller Name:Emanuel Camacho
- Producer Website:https://www.williamhintonrum.com
- Total Production:290,000 liters/year