Passerina Terre di Chieti IGP - 2022
This 100% Passerina is characterized by a delicate floral bouquet that opens to reveal notes of smoke and hazelnut. From high-elevation, cool-climate vineyards in the heart of the mountainous Majella National Park, it draws mineral freshness that harmonizes with citrus and savoriness on the palate. It has a straw yellow color, characterized by delicate olfactory notes, floral bouquet with notes of white flowers, smoky and hazelnut. On the palate it is citrusy, savory, long, mineral and fresh.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50 mg/l
- Climate:the summers are short, comfortable, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are long, very cold, snowy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 29°F to 76°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 83°F.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:25 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2005.0
- Fermentation:The grapes receive ten hours of skin contact before spontaneous fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:They are then aged in the bottle for about 6 months.
- Winemaker Name: Fabulas is a collaboration between a few farmers, friends and a fabulous winemaker.
- Producer Website:https://www.fabulas.bio/
- Total Production:8000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Fabulas is certified organic, sustainable, and biodynamic.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes