Pinot Noir Grappa NV
The Pinot Nero grappa from Walcher is made from just three ingredients - water, sugar, and pinot noir pomace. This grappa is a neutral expression, with high toned aromatics and a lengthy finish.
- Region:Trentino-Alto Adige
- Varietal:Pinot Noir pomace that is fermented and distilled in a water bath still to 80% ABV; the resulting spirit is rested in neutral vessel for 6 months before being diluted with water and sugar.
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Pot-column Hybrid
- Finishing:Matthias Walcher
- Sustainable Certificates:5,000
- Sustainable Practice:Yes