Reboraina Albariño - 2022
The winery in Reboraina has been in the same family for generations. In the 1980s, their grandparents began the tradition, and now the third generation is taking it seriously enough to turn it into a profession. Straw-yellow and golden in color; Aromas that are debatable but agreeable include the flower of the apple tree and a subtle, sophisticated elegance. Body, well-balanced acidity, roundness, a taste reminiscent of summer's passing, wind, low sea tides, and a hint of iodine all come together in the mouth.
- Region:Pontevedra, Galicia
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:104 mg/l
- Climate:Climate of the Atlantic, close to the sea. Summers are mild. Winters are pleasant yet humid.
- Harvest Technique:Manual harvesting
- Soil:Soil that is acidic. A lot of organic material and vegetation cover
- Vineyard Size:They own 5 ha divided in 3 plots of land at 150 m of altitude overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
- Vine Age (year planted):1981.0
- Fermentation:Cold fermentation is used to keep everything under control.
- Elevage:Aged in 500 and 600 liter steel barrels for 8 months.
- Winemaker Name:Cristina Mantilla
- Scores:89 points Peñin Guide. Best wine 2022 from a IGP of Galicia.
- Producer Website:https://reboraina.com
- Total Production:10,000 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:Manual harvest with people from the village.