Vacqueyras 'Arabesque' - 2020
A Grenache-based wine assembled from 30 carefully selected micro-parcels around Vacqueyras, this is densely concentrated, yet delicately structured, with candied red- and black-fruit aromas. Provençal herbs and spice add interest to the well-balanced palate. Delicate structure and high concentration. Complex aromatic of candied red and black fruits with notes of Provencal herbs and spice. Very long mouthfeel and well balanced.
- Brand:Domaine de Montvac
- Region:Rhône Valley
- Varietal:70% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 5% Mourvèdre
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:34ppm total
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer and strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:22 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1987.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:16 months in concrete tank
- Winemaker Name:Cecile Dusserre and Amélie Cartoux
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:800 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Domaine de Montvac is Certified Organic