Brut Rosé NV
This cuvée is a benchmark for the rosé champagne category thanks to its subtle and gourmand notes. Its dazzling hue, astounding elegance, and tremendous intensity will add genuine joy to your most joyous occasions. Color is bright and sparkly, with a wonderful pastel pink undertone to the overall appearance. A charming effervescence lavished upon an attractive visual ensemble. Outstandingly silky and creamy on the tongue, developing a highly refined idea with the personality of wild strawberries and a faint raspberry aftertaste. An exquisite balance of harmony and flavor achieved with pinpoint accuracy. Subtle and refined smells usher in a floral and reviving explosion of perfume, followed by a gourmand seduction of red berry flavors and citrus zest. The finest way to enjoy it is with a fillet of wild salmon or a carpaccio of langoustines, but it goes well with any celebratory meal. In terms of sweets, its acidic crunch and subtle sweetness would complement the flavors of red fruits.
Serving temperature is 8-9 degrees Celsius.
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Sub-Region:Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal:40% Chardonnay sourced from the best Crus in the Champagne region, 30 % Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne, 30% Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay
- Color:Sparkling Rose
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Vinification in stainless steel tanks
- Elevage:Ageing on lees : 36 months
- Scores:93/100 JAMES SUCKLING - JULY 2022, 91/100 DECANTER - MAY 2021
- Tasting Notes:An outstanding tactile sensation with a creamy smoothness, which evolves into a very noble notion with a character of wild strawberries and a slightly raspberry finish. A harmonious and delicious equilibrium with a remarkable precision.