Amaro Gorini NV
Faccia Brutto is a line of Italian-inspired liqueurs made by Patrick Miller, a former chef who worked in restaurants for fourteen years before turning his attention to creating spirits that pay homage to traditional Italian recipes. The mixture is proofed down to 40% abv and barrel aged in used whiskey barrels for a minimum of 3 months. Once ready to go, the mixture is filtered from the barrels and sweetened with organic cane sugar as well as organic caramel color. Further fresh orange peel is added and it is let to sit another several days. It’s then strained again and bottled. Perfect on the rocks with an orange peel.
- Brand:Faccia Brutto
- Region:New York
- Varietal:Made with 13 botanicals including gentian root, cinchona bark, a lot of orange peel, warm spices, eucalyptus, and spruce buds.
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Cooperage:Aged for 4 months in used whiskey barrels.
- Maturation:Macerated for 2 weeks in non-GMO GNS in stainless steel tanks, proofed down to 40% ABV.
- Distiller Name:Patrick Miller
- Finishing:Filtered and sweetened with sugar.
- Producer Website:https://facciabruttospirits.com/